Thursday, July 28, 2011

The New House

A little blood, sweat and tears have gone into our new home.  A move across the country isn't easy, especially for my 3 year old - this is his 3rd move and our 5 year old - this is her 4th home.  We are tired of moving and want to stay put for a while.  The pictures have yet to be hung on the walls and we have major amounts of projects we want to complete to get our house to where we want, but we are happy with the progress we have made considering that a month ago today the movers showed up to move our boxes on to the giant moving van.  I miss my friends and I miss my old life, but we are beginning again in a great city and we are excited to see what is in store for us here!























3 comments:

  1. What a gorgous, huge house!! Love all the natural light too, you must be thrilled with that! Thanks for the tour.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks GREAT! You are so talented! The duvet on or your bed from PB is the one I just asked Shan if we could get . . . you know what is answer was for now though : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missouri is a great place to live! (Assuming you're on the MO side) I live just over an hour north of KC and love it here :-)

    ReplyDelete