Monday, January 11, 2010

Best Blog Award



I got this lovely award from Julie at Julie the Army Wife!

You should check out her blog :)

The rules for this blog award are as follows:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.

2. Pass the award on to approximately 10 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great! (Mine are not necessarily recently discovered, but I love them)

3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So here are the 10 blogs I have recently found that I wanted to give the award to....

1. Taylor

2. Karie

3. Sarah

4. Becca

5. Ally

6. MrsW

7. Becky

8. Deborah

9. Momaziggy

10. Jessica

7 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I don't think I can think of 10 blogs to pass it on but thank you so much for sending it to Savannah Shape Up Sisters! :)
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine! I am off to pick my 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks girl! :-) I love your blog and your photography!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet!! Thanks :) I'm in the midst of changing my blog appearance and can't wait to add this award to it :) Now, to pick 10 faves...hmmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award! I am working on it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, thank you Catherine! Give me a bit... I've got to think of a few so I can pay it forward. :)

    xx
    Jess

    ReplyDelete