Monday, December 21, 2009

25 Days of Holiday Spirit

The holiday kiss.



At Campbell's performance I think it hit her that Daddy won't be home for Christmas. She's been a tough little girl, but it's really starting to bother her now. She burst into tears on stage and had to be pulled off and calmed down. I felt so helpless. Creighton kept saying "Where's Campbell?" They put her back up there to sing the last song with all of the other kids and she started crying again. It broke my heart. I dashed up there after the performance was finished to hold her and what happened? She wanted to hug her brother. She sat on the stage with her arms around him. This is one I snapped as they were sitting there ... together. It was a bitter sweet moment and I'm glad I had my camera for this.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this made me cry. I am so sorry. I just feel so sad for you. Sometimes I can't even click over to visit because I am so sad he is away.

    ReplyDelete