Friday, July 31, 2009

Is It Friday already?

Here is my I ❤ Faces "Fix" to this adorable photo. I think the photo has an antique quality that I loved and decided to play upon for my changes. I used CS4 and thought I would cut out some of the distractions in the background. I had to stretch the canvas a little and then just started adding textures and frames to make it appear more antique.

Here's the Before:


Here are my changes:




To play along.... just go to I ❤ Faces and join in the fun!

8 comments:

  1. Very cool stretching of the canvas. I also love the textures. The second photo has a very authentic vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like the way you stretched the canvas. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DID YOU DO THAT?? The stretching add sooooo much. I agree with drew that the second looks very authentic. I better Vika (who submitted it) will be THRILLED! Best edit so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great... I love seeing what everyone's done with this one photo... The stretching of the canvas is defineately cool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! How did you stretch it like that? Do tell! Beautiful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number 2 for sure! It all works together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love love love the second one!

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative! I like the stretched canvas. Well done!

    ReplyDelete