Sunday, April 26, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Reflection



This week at I {Heart} Faces, the theme is Reflection. With selling a house, chasing 2 little kiddos all over and getting ready to move half way across the country... I didn't have enough time to get creative.

ADULT ENTRY
For the Adults contest... you will notice a photo of my little boy. In his eyes there is a wonderful reflection of myself and my sweet sidekick (daughter) who is trying to make him laugh. I know it's not a great picture of my face, however, it's a wonderful picture of our reflection in his eyes. And I don't remember what he ran into to get that lovely cut above his eye. He's always running into things with his big brain.



KIDS ENTRY
Now... for my kids entry at I {Heart} Faces, I chose a picture of a newborn. I bought this mirror for my daughter at Christmas and never got around to putting it up in her room. When I was photographing this darling 4 week old, I pulled it out and it worked wonderfully. If you would like to enter the competition for yourself just head on over to I [Heart} Faces and check it out!

21 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!!!! Hope the moving is coming along and everythings going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the composition of the heart picture and creativity of both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures. That is a perfect reflection in your sons eyes. Wow. I will be praying for you about the move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pictures are amazing! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful children! Love the little guys face and the trademark typical of active little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay mikaelyn! those both the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL! What precious babies! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are so gorgeous! Your son is adorable and the bw conversion is great. I really like how is eyes pop with you and your daughters reflection. It's awesome that your daughter was your assistant trying to make him smile :) The newborn photo is so sweet and I love the different shades of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots! The eye reflection is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so fantastic - man you always just blow me away with your beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just beautiful as usual! You have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The kids entry is just so sweet and precious! I love the pink heart-shaped mirror! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the adult entry. The reflection in his eyes is so very clear.Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are amazing!!! And beautiful! Your children are gorgeous. And you are quite the photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shots, as usual. Were you trying to captures yourself in baby boys eyes? If so, how did you do it? Such talent, I enjoy your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are beatuiful! I love your reflection in his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh! That is soooo sweet! I love the heart frame on the 2nd photo and it's uber cute how you can see so much in the eyes of your darling baby in the top photo! Just gorgeous!

    Donna
    Our blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  18. As usual, really great shots. Impressive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Precious photos. Very impressed with your work.

    ReplyDelete