Friday, March 27, 2009

New Home

Here it is... for those of you not on facebook who would like to see the house. Here are some pictures from the trip.

The flight...

The bridge on the beach...

The beach...

The front of the new house...

The back yard at the new house...


As we sat on the back porch talking to the home owner, she started telling us how great the weather is and how we won't ever have a worry in this house... she doesn't even lock the doors at night and her windows are always open. Then she dove into this frightening story about the alligators that live in that lake behind the house. Holy buckets!!! I have had nightmares about alligators ever since. Oh well. I'll trade tornadoes for alligators and hurricanes any day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the house..it's beautiful!!! Oh geez though..my parents used to live in Fl and had a pond in their backyard that they didn't think had alligators in it but seriously you never know in Fl :) Put a huge huge huge fence up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. It is so pretty! I guess it is not near Philadelphia because we don't have any beaches or alligators : ). I am so happy for you. Why can't Elmo come here?

    ReplyDelete