Sunday, February 8, 2009

I {Heart} Faces ~ Silly Child Entry


This week's challenge at I Heart Faces is ~ SILLY!  What a fun week it will be seeing all the silly faces!  Silly is so subjective and certainly hard to capture unless you "know" the child... This is my 16 month old's version of silly.  Once he learns to cross his eyes, fill his cheeks with air and stick his thumbs in his ears with his fingers wiggling... he'll be funnier, but today - this IS silly.  To see more silly faces click HERE.


13 comments:

  1. What a "prince charming" :) He's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's very cute, nice pic again. :)

    B Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable face! He's absolutely precious~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love blond hair with brown eyes! He is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're little guy is adorable Catherine. I love that as a mom you know just what his "silly" looks like. :)

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a beautiful - and very silly - child!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness what a cutie :-) love this picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! You're little guy is so adorable. I love the pictures you share each week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AW! What a cute little boy! Big brown eyes and that little tongue stickin' out...SO CUTE! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable silly little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute picture and the colors are bold, makes the whole picture just pop!

    ReplyDelete