Thursday, October 30, 2008


I'm not quite sure what I did to be blessed with such an amazing family. Campbell is such a little angel and Creighton - what a little boy!  These sweet kids of mine never fail to amaze me with their funny little dance moves to their sweet
 hugs.

Creighton is all about getting dirty, spitting, making noise and playing with his sister.  He is such a joy and I can't imagine Campbell not having a little brother.  They are the perfect compliment to each other.

It's so rare that I get a picture with my sweet babies.  I love this one just because it was after Campbell said something that obviously made me laugh.  She is so silly but so innocent.  Her comments floor me sometimes.  Last night when she was going to climb in bed she told Craig, "be nice to Mommy and take care of her."  What an angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment